Provide innovative and actionable design solutions to foster sustainable, great places.
JG&A has been awarded 7 consecutive prime contracts for the US Army Corps of Engineers. Over the last 4 years, we have received 9 Exceptional and 43 Very Good ratings on CPARS evaluations for completed projects. Specific CPARS/PPQs are available upon request.
- US Army Corps of Engineers—Baltimore District AE IDIQ for the Master Planning Program: W912DR-16-D-0014
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Construction & Facilities Management Architect-Engineer Services IDIQ: VA101F-17-D-2829
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, National Cemetery Administration Southeast District: 36C786-18-D-0144
- Prime SATOC contract for Master Planning Services within the Pacific Ocean Division (The Schreifer Group – JG&A Joint Venture) USACE-Fort Worth District W912BV18C0022
- Burns & McDonnell Engineering Company, Inc. Mentor-Protégé Agreement Joint Venture and various partnership initiatives: USACE New York District, Seattle District, and Mobile District.
- GSA Schedule GS-23F-0335N
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- 541310 Architectural Services
- 541320 Landscape Architectural Services
- 541330 Engineering Services